on February 18 in the middle of the seven-phase elections in higher, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced during a campaign Speech in Mainbury: I have sent the bulldozers for Repair. that they start Action again After March 10, all those who They become aggressive now they will be silenced.”
The election won and BJP back in power Under Adityanath, bulldozers backis very.
after first term It was marked by an extensive police campaign, including use of Bulldozers allegedly targeting homes of those names in Adityanath is registered as a mobster, and has been described by opposition parties as ‘Baba’s Bulldozer’ in The run-up To vote this time.
hardly was over Since a week took swear of office againAnd the already Two cases appeared of Bulldozers reach homes of The accused – both in cases of Rape – but this time, to apply pressure on They have to surrender.
Thursday afternoon, the police in Saharanpur . District took bulldozer to house of Two brothers – Amir (19) and Asif (22) – who been accused of rape of a minor girl on the pretext of marriage in The suit filed by the alleged victim mother on March 25.
Brothers’ fatherbalconies (56) booked for Threatening and assaulting the complainant.
In the house of Accused, who part of Pradhan Village familyThe police allegedly threatened to demolish it building If they don’t surrender within 48 hours. Video shot shows Bulldozer demolishes three steps of Staircase outside The house which leads to first floor with Policemen are looking on. the police also warn the neighbors against Help the accused.
“we want to convey to the accused, who come from influence familythis action will be taken if they remain escape. the stairs of The house It was broken. There is a big effect of our work on Earth. Before leaving the place, we announced in public If this anyone I was found offer any kind of Assistance to the accused, the work also It is taken against The house official at the station (SHO) said of local station.
“we also announced That if the accused does not surrender in 48 hoursFurther legal action will be taken,” SHO said.
the brothers’ fatherhowever, described the charge as “false“We are under tremendous pressure. Case raised on a false charge, no one ready to help us. The police put pressure and threaten to demolish our house house . said father.
A reference to the police move on Thursday said: “Hmm made a announcement in The village and later broke three steps of The stairs that lead to the drawing room. Mine family And the neighbors are terrified of the work of the police. We try to take help of legal experts in Rape case.
When connected, additional admin of Rajesh Kumar of Police (Sharanpur) said: “Police are taking measures against Accused who He brutally assaulted the victim. We are making every effort to arrest To them, raids are conducted. The victim comes from the poor family He is a minor. The accused tries to influence the victim and her family. “
late on Friday, the two brothers were arrested.
asked about use of Bulldozer senior Police officers denied having any specific instructions for use He. She in such cases.
On call, Additional General Manager (Law & Order), Prashant Kumar said: “Any misuse of Such a thing (the bulldozer) will be dealt with with Seriously, action will be taken.”
Last week, the police in It was alleged that the Pratapgarh district deployed a bulldozer in ensure The arrest of 24-year old man who booked for Allegedly raping a woman in the toilet of Railway station after registered case on March 19.
Unable to track down the accused, known as Shubham Modhanwal, the police reached him house near the railway station and allegedly parked a bulldozer nearby. The sources said the police got up “in no time.” information About the accused and his arrest.
We arrested the accused on March 22,” SHO . said of The local station denied using a bulldozer to threaten the accused family.
The latest cases of Bulldozers deployed by the police continue practice Established by the State Police after the BJP’s arrival in power in 2017. The police then registered cases against about 15,000 people Under the Uttar Pradesh Gang (Prevention) and Anti-Social Activities Act – he claimed to have seized many properties and demolished homes that were “unlawfully constructed”.
According to police sources, buildings are usually demolished in This way after an investigation by the district administration, it is found The necessary approvals were not obtained for Construction.
Among those whose buildings were targeted are gangsters turned politicians, Mukhtar Ansari and Atiq Ahmed, former Representative Daoud Ahmed Fara criminal Badan Singh Badu and Vikas Dubey who killed, killed in meeting two years ago.
.
Source: in bulldozers arrive on the threshold force crime Accused of surrender